The 4.0 Spec

From: James L. Turner <jlows@mindex.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 1998 10:33:16 -0500
To: www-html@w3.org
colgroups "char" as in "align="char" char=".".  With this attribute I
gave every command possible and got no responses.

one in-which I grave the "plain" attribute, and got double dots which is
the oppsite of what I requested.

language.</p>

James

Take me to you, imprison me, for I,
Except You enthrall me, never shall be free,
Nor ever chaste, except you ravish me.

John Donne