Re: Questionable implementation of IMG ALT attribute as tooltips

On Thu, 29 Jan 1998, James Green wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Jan 1998 21:12:18 +0000 Colin F Reynolds
> <colin@the-net-effect.com> wrote:
>
> > In article <199801281039.KAA24339@imbolc.ucc.ie>, Peter Flynn
> > <pflynn@imbolc.ucc.ie> writes
> > >Cris wrote:
> > >   The requirement is that the Web page designer think about what he is
> > >   doing.
> >
> > I've had a lil t'ink.
> >
> >  <URL:http://www.the-net-effect.com/bad-tooltips.html>
>
> There's actually an article on htmlhelp.com currently, although I
> haven't had time to read it ;-)

Can I suggest that this chain is terminated as (a) people have stopped
talking about protocol developments and are talking about how they
write HTML pages and (b) personal messages with very little content
are being sent.

Thanks

Brian

PS There is no need to reply to this message.

Brian Kelly, UK Web Focus
UKOLN, University of Bath, BATH, England, BA2 7AY
Email:  b.kelly@ukoln.ac.uk     URL:    http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/
Homepage: http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/ukoln/staff/b.kelly.html
Phone:  01225 323943            FAX:   01225 826838