Window-target HTTP header (fwd)

From: <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 18:14:00 +0100 (MET)
To: www-html@w3.org
(Cecilia, please subscribe to www-html, to make sure your messages will
make it. Thnks! -JK)

From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Cec=EDlia?= Kremer Vieira da
 Cunha <ceciliak@tecgraf.puc-rio.br>

Hello, I would like to know if anybody can help me...
I am using the "Window-target: _top" HTTP header to show the response of my
CGI script in a full window. It works fine in Netscape, but it does not in
Internet Explorer (3.0). When using IE3.0, the response is shown inside the
frame where the script was called from (the form that activates the CGI
script does not specify the target attribute).

Does the "Window-target" header work in IE3.0? What can I be doing wrong (I
can send my code if needed)?

Cheers,
Cecilia.