Re: HTML4.0 draft: comments re: inclusion of frames (fwd)

At 2:48p -0500 09/11/97, Jordan Reiter wrote:

 > Generally, "good looking" sites use tables to lay out their information;
 > generally, although these layouts do not beautifully degrade, they
 > nonetheless degrade without marring much of the information in the site.

I noticed that tables degrade better in Lynx when form labels or headings
appear on the left than above. For example:
  ____________________________
  | From:      | To:         |
  |------------|-------------|
  | [........] | [.........] |
  |____________|_____________|

Might become

To:
[........]

in Lynx. Safest to do it like:

 > I think that it's about time that we had a standard that recognized and
 > sought to guide in the use of these "newer" elements--and as

Hmm... Looks like you clicked <Send> before you were finished... ;)