Re: stupid multiple definitions for the TYPE attribute

"E. Stephen Mack" <estephen@emf.net> wrote:

> It's unfortunate that there is not an updated correction list to the
> HTML 4.0 draft, so that we can know what errors have already been
> discovered.  While maintaining such a list is labor-intensive, it
> would have prevented this thread and the time it sucked up, away from
> discussing more useful areas.

I agree. As you've personally received many times in response to your
mail to www-html-editor we had also planned to summarize comments we
receive. But we also failed to do so simply because we don't have enough
resources. Sorry about that. On the other hand I'm trying to answer
every mail we receive (and if I didn't yet it's only because I'm a
little late).

FYI, the spec has evolved quite a lot since the 8th july release and I
hope we'll be able to make a new public release soon.
--
Arnaud