Re: Suggestion: transient windows in html 4 or 5

I think I've seen such windows. But they seem to be "too transient".

The ones I've run across only appear when a mouse pointer is over a
certain point within a document and cannot be nailed down. Seems also
that they are not dynamic.

I have seen them with Nav3.01. (Can't use 4, since it is no longer
being produced for my platform. IE will never be produced for my
platform.)

jd
jdebert@hypatia.com
==