RE: HTML should not be a file format, but an output format

On the subject of Amaya, what is the sattus of porting it to Windows 95?  (It'll be a while before I can get back to fiddling with my Linux setup, for which I'll have to install something like Lesstif anyway).  While I'm stuck with the accursed OS for now, I'd like to try out Amaya