RE: Why style sheets

CSS allows you to put SGML comments inside your STYLE element, for
specifically this purpose.  E.g.,

<STYLE type="text/css">
<!--
H1 { color: blue }
P.foo { text-indent: 12pt; color: indigo; font: 18pt serif; }
-->
</STYLE>

This should hide the contents of the <STYLE> element from any browser
that recognizes SGML comments.

	-Chris
Chris Wilson
cwilso@microsoft.com