Re: Addition to the FORM tag

On Sun, 22 Sep 1996, Brent Maxwell wrote:

> One thing I've found that is a pain, is making a cgi script for sending
> form data to an e-mail address.  I'm thinking a nice idea would be an
> addition to the FORM tag that would allow you to define the METHOD as
> MAIL, or something like that, and then in the ACTION part, you'd put an
> e-mail address to send to.  It would make a routine job much easier.
> Any comments on this, I'd be glad to hear them.
> --
>                                  Brent Maxwell
>                              brentm@geocities.com

Do you mean this?
<form action="mailto:user@domain.what" method="post">
If it is, I already use that on most my forms.

Chad

43rd Law of Computing: Anything that can go wr
fortune: Segmentation violation -- Core dumped
Chad D. Zimmerman	    NMSU-Computing & Networking-Visualization Center
Box 30001, Dept 3AT	            Http://www.nmsu.edu/~czimmerm/
Las Cruces, NM 88003	        vr-3d@juno.com / zimmerman@hotmail.com
(505)646-5487                     czimmerm@nmsu.edu / chadz@nmsu.edu