Re: Color Palette Incompatibilities

Nothing is perfect, however it is the standard equation that you
will see sited in every text on computer graphics.  There is a
whole realm of calibrated color standards that I'm not going to
touch.

However, I think that you will find the majority of people who are
doing the design work for HTML are much more familiar with print
colorspaces than the typical person.  So biasing the standard to
these people is more approprate than a Windows developer.

David
--koblas@novomedia.com