Re: PROPOSAL FOR A MULTI-COLUMN SELECT ELEMENT WITHIN A FORM FIELD

At 11:25 PM 9/3/96 +0100, Stewart Brodie wrote:
>I've just gone around to another lab where there is a machine with
>Netscape 3 on it to look at the helper application thing and don't see
>anything with multiple columns in it ... unless you mean the single list
>with three manually aligned fields in it?

That's it. But since HTML doesn't have a way to manually align the fields, a
new element, or new extension to the existing one is probably required. All
he wants is a reliable way to represent multiple column options in a listbox.

 Paul Prescod