RE: Is this an MSIE bug?

"I'm invincible!" - "You're a loony."

Actually, the quoting had a variety of problems - but the core problem
was that commas were still terminating property values (CSS used to use
commas to separate properties, a long time ago).  Parsing unquoted
multi-word values has always been easy, due to the structure of my CSS
parser.

	-Chris
Chris Wilson
cwilso@microsoft.com