RE: animated .gifs (gif89a)

Also, one other item about Netscape Atlas and animated GIF.  It now
recognizes the designation of the number of iterations to loop then quit.
This makes me much more inclined to use animated GIF with loops once this
beta becomes more pervasive.

At 01:47 PM 3/28/96 -0800, you wrote:
>And www.cnet.com, www.7up.com, and www.extratv.com (Extra is insane...).
>What bugs me about these things is that the URL you're pointing to gets
>covered over by the "reading nn%" status message. Also, I'm afraid my hard
>disk will wear out from all the accessing! ::grind,grind,grind::
>Sure they look cool, but...
>

>-Walter

>    Walter Ian Kaye <boo@best.com>     Programmer - Excel, AppleScript,
>          Mountain View, CA                         ProTERM, FoxPro, HTML
> http://www.natural-innovations.com/     Musician - Guitarist, Songwriter

Jack Beslanwitch
Northwest Science Fiction Resources
<http://www.seanet.com/Users/warlock/>
Pacific Northwest PC Users Group HTML SIG
<http://www.halcyon.com/seasigi/html.html>
(206) 723-9906