RE: Commitment to Standards

Interestingly Netscape has already done this in at least some version of
the Windows browsers, the one I saw was flashing bad HTML.

We will ship source validators in different forms as part of authoring
tools, and are looking at shipping one in IE as well (it doesn't flash
the offending HTML, only puts up a warning that there were problems).