RE: IETF HTML V. 2.0 Question

So, in order for my HTML to be proper SGML, I have to use the escape
characters for all quotes, ampersands and angle-brackets? I have only
found the need to escape from the angle-brackets (and actually, only the
less than sign) in order for my HTML to be displayed correctly and
validate.
	                                                            	     ,,,
---------D a v e  S o l k o-----------513.556.5264-----ooo0-(.
 http://www.cat.uc.edu/dave/ 	  dave.solko@uc.edu	     (_)| Designer