Re: Cougar: ideas for <A>,<INPUT>

In article <9607301151.ZM3109@gaia.ckm.ucsf.edu>,
"Marc Salomon" <marc@ckm.ucsf.edu> wrote:
> Nested forms, form submission inheritance and DEPENDS that you mention might
> work interestingly together.  But I believe that there would need to be some
> more complex dependency logic involved in DEPENDS than checking the selection
> of a checkbox or radio button...you'd need to account for selected OPTIONS etc.

Well, that's why I use the ID attribute. The DEPENDS attribute could
take a comma-separated list of IDs, each of which identify a particular
form element. According to the specs, each ID should be unique for the
document, so there would be no conflicts like you'd get with NAME.

Galactus

--
To find out more about PGP, send mail with HELP PGP in the SUBJECT line to me.
E-mail: galactus@stack.urc.tue.nl - Please PGP encrypt your mail if you can.