RE: Pages in sequence

Isamar Maia wrote:

> How do I do 3 pages in sequence?.. one appear, then clear the screen, the
> other appear, then clear again.. and it goes.

(1) Use a client-pull META tag in the HEAD element:

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="1; URL=http://www.your.site/nextpage.html">

The number at the start of CONTENT is the number of seconds the current page remains before requesting the URL.

This works with NS Navigator 1.1+, MSIE 2.0+, probably others.

(2) JavaScript equivalent (the number is in milliseconds):

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
setTimeout('window.location="http://www.your.site/nextpage.html"', 1000)
</SCRIPT>

This should be the last item in the BODY element.

In either case, you should put a link on the first page if you don't want users of unsupporting browsers thinking that's all there is. If you wanted to get tricky you could do a loop with JavaScript so's only those browsers that didn't support it would display the link, but that's beyond the scope of this message.

David Perrell