RE: Introducing NetscapeML

Who is demanding?  One of these days I'd like to know exactly which
company is actually making/paying so much money on this technology that
Netscape simply HAS to add tags to HTML.....

You know, sometimes I think it's just the guys who are doing the layout
for Netscape's Home page.

*printability and security are the core features Wall  *
*Street and the general financial community demand     * *before using
the Web to distribute data               *
* http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Printing/                  * *
http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Security/                  *