Re: International chars in HTML files

How is this done ? Where can i find info on mapping some characters onto
others such that i can view the thing in html file.

-Nandini Srivastava
ERNET Lab			phone(off.) : 91-11-6867431
Room No 128,Block VI                 (resi.): 91-11-3291822
Deptt of Comp.Sc. & Engg	fax  	    : 91-11-6868765
IIT Hauz Khas, N.Delhi-16	email       : nandini@iitd.ernet.in
				WWW  : http://www.iitd.ernet.in/~nandini