RE: tvml

Thanks for the input.  You're right, it's a transitional thing and will have a look and feel like the third party add-ons in function because it will modify the appearance of the window by opening another (just full screen).  The benefit in doing it this way is making as "few" additions to present html as possible.  You're also right about fonts and graphics adapted better for the screen but that's more under the control of the viewing software (engine/browser).  It's a step in the right direction.  I'm trying to get working with one of the "build-browser-into-app" packages that have come out this month and, hopefully, it'll allow me to mock up something to show the list.

Thanks again.