Re: Automatic Entry and Forms

>Imagine the implications when major Web sites require you to provide your
>Icode before they will let you in.

[ Begin Paranoid Ranting ]
Well folks, I can assure you that they won't be gitt'n my info.  There are enough
invasions of my privacy as it is.  This attemp to usurp information from us all is
nothing short of facist... sorta reminds me to watch my back.  Next thing you
know you will need an I/Code to get on with an ISP and the other Major On-Line
jerks.

This kind of action should be boycotted and stopped at all costs!

You may not realize it now but it is just another small step in removing all of our
freedoms and making us slaves.  At the whim of the MegaCorporations of the world
we freely give up our lives for a peek at what? And Why!?  For the sake of some
marketing geek who desires to gather a new mailing list?  And what of all this info
anyway.... just what might it be used for in the future?

Does this sound like the paranoid ravings of a mad man or just someone who can
actually see farther than the end of his nose and certainly past the view on the monitor.

I think I will close my bank accounts and use only cash from now on.
A mattress is a good place to hide money isn't it.

Good luck to us all... and think about it before you go giving away your identity
to someone you don't know and certainly has no regard for you, save that you spend
your money with them.

[End Paranoid Rant ] .... or is it?

Best regards to all,

Zargon