Re: www.rogers.com

From: Scheckie Irons <irons@swell.hampshire.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 1996 18:17:52 -0400
To: www-html@w3.org
>> could someone PLEASE tell me how in the heck they
>> were able to send information to me through the ADDRESS line in the
>> Netscape browser? they also had multiple images over each other...

>> Could someone please tell me how they did that---?

>If you view the document source you'll see the JavaScript they
>use....

You will not, however, glean what caused them to think that text scrolling
slowly and choppily across the bottom of a window was a good idea.  (Just
for fun, sit there and watch it go for a minute or two.  JavaScript runs
out of memory and, in my admittedly limited tests, locks up Netscape about
half the time.)

--
Scheckie Irons/Whateverworks Consulting & Evangelism/irons@swell.hampshire.edu
"What about - what about - what about the bad Dan Rather?  What about the bad