Re: graphic loading trouble.

Hi,

I saw exactly the same thing happen on a PC a few months ago.  However
the problem seemed to disappear with new versions of the browser.  I also
noticed that the behavior was random and that sometimes flushing the cache
or rebooting when in doubt would help.  Sorry I don't have any better
suggestion.

Claude