Re: HTML Assign?

I agree with Kevin on this idea.  I do not know of any way to do this
"third party" editing.  But if there is, please let me know.  I do home
page development for a small company in bloomfield.  if interested check
us out at http://www.the-coast.com or http://hobbes.the-coast.com

Lisajoy Jaclin Germinario  ** "as long as the music's loud enough,
Lisajoy@Turbo.Kean.Edu     **  we won't hear the world falling apart....."
                           **         - Derek Jarman