Finding WWW specs, docs,..

abbott@antares.aero.org wrote:

> I've seen the HTML+ spec at info.cern.ch, but I keep hearing about HTML
> 2 and HTML 3 specs.  Can someone tell me where these are kept?  Thanks.

	And I keep seeing this question pop up in these groups.. let me
	try again to offer some help - now the mailer is working again???

	The Virtual Library has a section on WWW Development, which I
	maintain.  The HTML documents that I'm aware of are linked to from
	http://www.charm.net/~web/Vlib/Providers/HTML.html	and
	http://www.charm.net/~web/Vlib/Providers/HTML_plus.html

	The index section is at http://www.charm.net/~web/Vlib/ and there's
	the beginnings of a tutorial view at http://www.charm.net/~web/

	I hope that they are well-organised and reasonably complete, but
	I'm just an imperfect limited human, so if you spot any errors or
	omissions, or can suggest any improvements, please let me know!!

				Alan.
	 CyberWeb	http://www.charm.net/~web/CWSW.html	World
	  SoftWare	http://www.charm.net/~web/Vlib.html	Wide
	      WWW Systems Engineering  web@sowebo.charm.net	Web