Re: First draft HTML 4.01 Test Suite available

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, Steven Pemberton wrote:

> The first draft of a test suite for HTML 4.01 is now available at
>
>     http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Test/

I have various tests of HTML available on my Web site. I hereby grant the
W3C full and unlimited rights to these tests.

Specifically:

   http://www.hixie.ch/tests/adhoc/html/parsing/
   http://www.hixie.ch/tests/adhoc/html/parsing/shorttag/net/
   http://www.hixie.ch/tests/adhoc/html/parsing/shorttag/tagc-omission/
   http://www.hixie.ch/tests/html40/

If you have any questions about these tests, I'd be glad to answer them.