Re: Editor participation on xHTML2.0 spec

Well, technically that URI is not accessible to non-working group
members.  You should only be looking at http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml2

Moreover, the specification is being worked on constantly by the working
group, so it might be early in our process for non-working group members
to attempt to do substantial edits.  If you have substantive comments,
we request that you send them as individual issues to this mailing list
so they can be tracked and resolved using our issue tracking system and
process.  If you have purely editorial comments, then those *can* be
grouped together, but we request that you group them by section because
that is how our issue tracking system is organized and how our authoring
/ editing duties are divided.

However, as I said, it might be early in our process for you to do
this.  It might be best to contact me directly so we can best focus your
skills.