Re: separator abuse (PR#7782)

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 17:32:25 +0100, Shane McCarron
<xhtml2-issues@hades.mn.aptest.com> wrote:
> The working group understands that there is an opportunity for abuse of
> the
> separator element, just as there is with many elements.  This is not a
> compelling reason to remove the element.  We will, however, remove the
> example
> from the nl element - it is definitely an abuse.

As even the HTML WG is confused with it usage I would suggest to improve
the description of the element drastically so it is clear how it should be
used and people can not come up with 100 variants that could all be legal
per the vague definition given.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>