Re: xhtml basic and script

Shane,

Thank you very much for the excellent article.
I've been studying it with great interest and
have made many experiments.

Interestingly, I just realized that the complete
DTDs including example driver and mod files are
available for download in ZIPPED archives at
w3c.org. Believe it or not, I've been browsing to
each of the files one by one and saving them!
Well now I know better and my work should
progress at a good clip.

I hope to post a "XHTML-BASIC-10-SCRIPT" DTD
soon. Right now, what I have works but I'm
looking into various techniques that will make it
easier to use when I publish it.

I'm not sure but it seems to me that the DTDs
should validate (they currently do not). I'm
currently struggling through that as well as
figuring out the best way to use these DTDs with
an XML catalog.

Again, thanks Shane. Your article is the spark to
has ignited a wildfire.

Cheers!

Scott

http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Guide/xhtml-m12n-tutorial/