Re: ***SPAM*** Issue about XHTML 2.0

Thanks for pointing this out - it was indeed a typo. We have fixed it
for the next version.

For those of you interested, the HTML working group uses an extended
XHTML for source (xhtmldoc). This extended XHTML has an "example"
element, and in transitioning to it we accidently left in an old "pre"
element, which is how examples used to be coded in the source.

Thanks again!