Re: [XHTML2] Section 21.2.1 Errata: Poor Alternate Text in Example

My personal belief is that we, as W3C representatives, should not
endorse or promote any specific plug-in application, consequently I used
a generic default text string.

What an individual organization, or user chooses to enter as a default
text string is clearly up to them.

Regards,

//beth

--
Beth Epperson
QA Program Office

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.