Re: Incorrect example in Appendix B.3 of XHTML Print

Jun Fujisawa <fujisawa.jun@canon.co.jp> wrote:

> Here is a comment to the last call draft for XHTML Print.

Thanks for your comment.  Just to be clear:

> At 6:28 PM +0200 03.7.24, Steven Pemberton wrote:
> >XHTMLT-Print
> >http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Group/2003/WD-xhtml-print-20030723

This document is NOT yet published.  The announcement was accidentally
sent, and we are still working on publication.  Hopefully we'll
publish it early next week, so please be patient for a moment.
Your comment may not be reflected in that draft, but the WG certainly
appreciates your comment.  Sorry for the confusion.

Regards,
--
Masayasu Ishikawa / mimasa@w3.org
W3C - World Wide Web Consortium