RE: xhtml2-datatypes-2.rng -- Possible semantic problem with Charset.datatype breaks Trang (PR#7337)

I don't have a strong opinion on how far to go with datatype
constraints over what was in XHTML1.X.

As for the specific pattern I proposed below, I first had only
[^\s] but then changed to [^\s](\s)* to allow intervening space;
however, I see this is not quite correct either since the RNG
<list> pattern already uses intervening whitespace to delimit
list elements and, further, my initial pattern wasn't quite
correct either. So it seems that the correct pattern is probably
"[^\s]+", so the RNG would be:

<data type="string">
  <param name="pattern">[^\s]+</param>
</data>