Re: New drafts: "Modularization of XHTML in XML Schema" Last Call WD, "XHTML 2.0" 2nd WD

My first point is, it's hard to find the image maps;
it kind of looks like it's been forgotten in the Table
of contents

Now, have a look at this snippet, copied from
http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-xhtml2-20021211/mod-csImgMap.html#sec_0.2.1.
---

   <head>
      <title>The cool site!</title>
   </head>
usemap="#map1">
       <map id="map1">
         <nl>
           <label>Navigate the site:</label>
           <li href="guide.html" shape="rect"
coords="0,0,118,28">
           Access Guide</li>
           <li href="shortcut.html" shape="rect"
coords="118,0,184,28">
           Go</li>
           <li href="search.html" shape="circle"
coords="184,200,60">
           Search</li>
           <li href="top10.html" shape="poly"
coords="276,0,276,28,100,200,50,50,276,0">
           Top Ten</li>
         </nl>
       </map>

---
the map is not inside an <object>, as the text states,
but it's inside a <p> tag - I'm sure this is a mistake
- the example below this one does the same, but the
last example is correct (it uses an <object> )

http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-xhtml-m12n-schema-20021209