Re: HTML 4.01 Error - TARGET attr in BASE elmnt

Thank you for responding.  If it's not too much trouble, I would like to
know whether there is some other way, besides using a Javascript function
or the like, for specifying target windows/frames that is consistent with
the Strict DTD.  Thanks again.

-Matthew A. Johnson-