Re: Schema appendix in XHTML Modules

Johan Hjelm <johan.hjelm@era-t.ericsson.se> wrote:

> I just noticed that Appendix C of the Modularization of XHTML
> Recommendation (http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-modularization/)
> says
> "This appendix will contain implementations of the modules defined in
> XHTML Abstract Modules via XML Schema [XMLSCHEMA] when XML Schema
> becomes a W3C Recommendation."
> (http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-modularization/schema_module_defs.html#a_schema_module_defs)
>
> I believe it is a recommendation now.

The HTML WG is working on " Modularization of XHTML in XML Schema" [1],
and it is our plan to incorporate it when it becomes stable and publish
an updated edition of "Modularization of XHTML".  Expected development
schedule is summarized in the HTML WG Roadmap [2].

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-m12n-schema
[2] http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/xhtml-roadmap/#schedule

Regards,
--