Re: error in xhtml11.dtd from WD-xhtml11-20000105

Masayasu Ishikawa <mimasa@w3.org> writes:

> I'm very sorry for my late follow-up.

Better late than never.  I realize you guys deal with a lot of
reports, I'm sure.

> Yes, editors have already incorporated this change and we anticipate
> to publish a new draft in the near future.  Thanks for your report.

Excellent.

Did you or anyone see my patch to XHTML 1.0 submitted to clean up
problems indicated in nsgmls/onsgmls when using the '-w all' argument?
I attach them again, in case not.

If such patch submissions are considered useful and are actually used,
I would be happy to do a review of the complete XHMTL 1.0 or whatever
DTDs ...