Re: excuse me , are there pdf version of errata please ?

Smith wrote:

>I want to save it as a reference both of HTML 4.01 and Errata in pdf format..
>excuse me , do you know where I can find a PDF version please

There is no PDF version of the errata. I also confess that the errata
page has not been edited in a long time. We don't have any plans to
create a PDF version of the errata page.

I plan to update the errata page in the next month,

 _ Ian

Tel:                         +1 831 457-2842
Cell:                        +1 917 450-8783