Re: french version of the specifications

"Jean Claude Grange" <jc-grange@libertysurf.fr> wrote:

> when I try to download the french version of the specifications, I got the following message :
> The document name you requested (/TR/html40.zip) could not be found
> on this server.

Well ... which french version are you talking about?  Officially we
don't provide translated version of the specifications currently; we
just provide information about unofficial translations by volunteers,
like:

    http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/html4-updates/translations

If you find any problem on those translations, please contact the translator
directly.

Regards,
--
Masayasu Ishikawa / mimasa@w3.org