Re: Question

Lucas wrote:

> I'm wondering is there such things as CSS2 full documentation that has the >information about the attributes and properties that can be implemented using CSS2 >ex. style="border-color: 1px" for <INPUT> tag (which doesn't work in Netscape).
> Trying to make a page with same look in different browser.

Lucas,

Since HTML may be used with other style sheet languages than CSS,
the HTML spec doesn't say how to map HTML properties to CSS
properties. The CSS specification doesn't say this either, since
it's not bound to HTML only - it can be used with XML and other
markup languages. I agree that it would be useful to have a
short document that says "Here's how you do this HTML thing in CSS".
However, since browsers implement CSS inconsistently,
such a document would only tell part of the story.

If others are aware of a document on the Web that maps HTML
style attributes to CSS properties, please let me know.

 - Ian

Tel:                         +1 831 457-2842
Cell:                        +1 917 450-8783