Re: HTML 4.01 proposed spec errors, and a comment

Samuel Yang wrote:

> Section 7.4.4 begins with a Note that has two errors:
>
> *       The note begins with "The The".

Yes. I'll fix it.

> *       "idx_Resource_Description_Language_RDFResource Description Language"
> should be "idx_Resource_Description_Language_RDFResource Description
> Framework"

Yikes! Thanks for catching this.

> Also, aside from this Note, I couldn't find any other mention of how RDF is
> supposed to be used with HTML.  All the other information on metadata
> totally ignores RDF.  Can you add more details about RDF and HTML?

At this stage, I don't think we will have opportunity. I think
the HTML WG will have to pursue this as a work item.

Thank you for your comments,

 _ Ian

Tel/Fax:                     +1 212 684-1814
Cell:                        +1 917 450-8783