Re: XHTML: going to PR

Hi,

From: Steven Pemberton <Steven.Pemberton@cwi.nl>
Subject: XHTML: going to PR
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 14:15:30 +0200 (MET DST)
> Hi,
>
> At the beginning of March the HTML WG issued a last call
> (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/1999JanMar/0048.html) for
> the XHTML 1.0 definition (http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-html-in-xml/).
>
> The last call period is now (long) over, and we plan to go to PR on
> May 4th.
>
> However, although we have had many reactions from individuals, there
> has been no official response from your group.
>
> I have been asked to approach individual chairs to confirm that there
> are no comments from your group.
>
> Please reply to confirm this, to www-html-editor@w3.org, before close
> of business (15:00 UTC) Tuesday 27th April.
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Steven Pemberton
> Chair, HTML WG

Thank you very much for leting me know about this.  We have already
considerd XHTML 1.0 at Mobile Access Interrest group and we are fine at
the moment.  We are very much concerned about the next one
(i.e. modulaization).  Since Masayasu Ishikawa and Shin'ichi Matsui are
in the HTML WG, they are the representatives from Mobile Access IG.

Tatsuya Hagino
hagino@w3.org