Re: offer for help for translation to Thai language.

On Sat, 18 Jul 1998, L. Sanhakij wrote:

> I am willing to be as a volunteer in making translation
> of the HTML specification into Thai.

Sorry for the delay in replying. Many thanks for offering to
help translate the HTML 4.0 spec into Thai. I have added your
name to the list of volunteers on our website:

  http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/html40-updates/translations.html

When the translation is complete, we will add a link to it from
the above page.

Regards,

tel/fax: +44 122 578 2984 (or 2521) +44 385 320 444 (gsm mobile)