From: ext Willem van der Westhuizen [wavdwesthuizen@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2012 8:35 PM
To: Suyesh Amatya
Cc: markku.laine@aalto.fi; steven.pemberton@cwi.nl; www-forms@w3.org
Subject: Re: XForms interoperability issues in heterogeneous devices

Hi Suyesh,

I have been unable to open any link to the xfolite implementation.

For completeness, there is also some implementation called openRosa, with an implementation in http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/.
However, this is only a subset of the xforms spec for social survey functionality in mind.

Regards

Willem