Re: XForms 1.1 Implementers encouraged to enable multiple MIP bindings per data node

Dear Working Group,

i'm considering to implement the proposal below. However i cannot make
any sense out of the proposed AND combinator for the 'type' MIP. What
shall be the meaning in this case? That a node e.g. can be a string
AND an integer at the same time? I'm sure i must have misunderstood
something here.

Would be happy if you can shed some light on this.

Thanks

Joern Turner