RE: replace="all", replace="new" and different scenarios considered by the group

All,

It looks like a show="download" would be a nice addition, currently you have to depend on the service that sends back the response (it should add the Content-Disposition header) the form author can't force it in the form.

Regards,

Nick Van den Bleeken
R&D Manager

Phone: +32 3 821 01 70