Re: disabled controls bindset failure

The reason that the 'or' xpath statement wasn't working was because of
all of the whitespace and new line characters that you have inside the
xf:value elements.  If you pare them down to <xf:value>ewbrl</xf:value>,
for example, it works.  I honestly don't remember my xforms and xpath
well enough to know if this is a bug or not.  If someone can cite the
appropriate spec section, I'll open a bug on it.

I will open a bug on the multiple relevant property definitions not
causing a xforms-binding-exception.  However, I need someone from the
xforms WG to tell us what the target of the xforms-binding-exception
should be in this case.  Should it be the xf:bind that tries to add the
already present model item property?  Or should it be someplace more
centric like the model that contains the bind?

Thanks,
--Aaron