RE: regarding Test 5.1.b - validity of normalizedString and token

Hi Joern,

I completely agree with you on this. I ran across this in February when I was working on fixing a bunch of tests, but I didn't send an e-mail right away and it slipped my mind until you send this e-mail.

Regards,

Nick Van den Bleeken
R&D Manager

Phone: +32 3 821 01 70