Re: Inserting attributes from one instance to another

Do you have an extra blank in your context xpath or is that just a
cut&paste issue?  Charlie Wiecha

  From:       Winona Salesky <wsalesky@gmail.com>

  To:         www-forms@w3.org

  Date:       10/23/2009 08:11 AM

  Subject:    Inserting attributes from one instance to another

  Sent by:    www-forms-request@w3.org

I've been using the firefox extntion for a while  and you used to be able
to insert attributes from one instance to another using the following
syntax:
 <xforms:trigger appearance="minimal" ref="self::node()[not(@type)]">
    <xforms:label>Add type</xforms:label>
     <xforms:insert ev:event="DOMActivate" context="instance
('metadata')//mods:mods/ mods:titleInfo[index('titleInfo')]"
           origin="instance('template')/mods:titleInfo/@type"/>
</xforms:trigger>

This does not appear to work anymore, is my syntax wrong, or is this no
longer supported?

Thanks.

-Winona