Re: question about embedded instance vs. ref to an xml file

Hi Chris,

Sorry that I didn't spot this thread earlier so I'm coming late to this.

I see that you've managed to work around this, but if you get the
problem again, send the two versions of your form, and we can take a
look.

John's suggestion sounds the most likely explanation to me, though,
since loading an external document means that it will get its own set
of namespaces that are completely independent of those of the host
document.

Another small point in passing, if you don't use something like
Fiddler, then I would recommend it. The mime type possibility you
mention would then be very quick to spot.

--
Mark Birbeck, webBackplane

mark.birbeck@webBackplane.com

http://webBackplane.com/mark-birbeck